1. the maker declares that he/she has the copyrights of the work and should be regarded as the sole maker;
2. the maker allows the one minute foundation* to use his/her one minute movie for non-commercial activities** organised or promoted by the one minute foundation;
3. all activities will have to include the logo theoneminutesJr. and a reference to the one minute foundation including the logos of the partner organizations, the european cultural foundation and unicef);
4. activities consist of: presentation of the work in an exhibition, spreading the video through mobile phones, a lecture, in a tv broadcast, during an award event, in a catalogue on video or dvd, accompanying printed materials and on the websites of theoneminutesJr. and the project partners;
5. the one minute foundation and its official partners could also allow third parties to use the one minutes for similar activities;
6. in case these third parties pay revenues of broadcast or any other fee for authorship rights, these revenues will be given to the maker;
7. the maker could withdraw his/her permission to use the work at all times, provided that the one minute foundation and its official partners or third parties to whom the one minute foundation granted permission, cannot be asked to change activities which have been already realized, or are in a late preparatory state of organization;
8. the one minute foundation cannot use the work in any other way than as described above, unless with the explicit permission of the maker.
9. In case of dispute, Dutch law will be applicable and a judge in Amsterdam will be competent to solve the conflict.
*in case of theoneminutesJr. the one minute foundation includes all three parties involved: the sandberg institute, the european cultural foundation and unicef.
**non-commercial, i.e. being used for advocacy and educational purposes with no direct link to fundraising activities
i have read these terms, understood them and i now want to fill in the application form