Hands-on production and organisation
We are looking for an intern to organize The One Minutes Jr. awards during IDFA (The International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam).
A person who enjoys organizing masterclasses and screenings and makes sure everything, including taking care of the visitors runs accordingly.
In a short time you will gain lots of experience while working on a very diverse art project.
This internship is suitable for people with a hands-on mentality. Theoneminutesjr. are sixty-second videos made by young people (between the ages of 12 and 20) from all over the world on workshops we organized in collaboration with UNICEF.
The duration of the internship starts from 1st of November until 1st of December 2014.
• Coordinate and contribute to productional and organisational execution of the project
• Think with us during meetings
• Coordinate video workshops and masterclasses
• Social media PR on our social media channels
• Taking care of our guests
• Other tasks open for discussion
• Fluent in English
• Good social skills
• Is capable of working independently
• Knows his / her way around on the web
• Active in social networks
• Not afraid to take responsibility
What we offer
• An inspiring environment
• A broad and big international network in the arts, culture and media
• You’ll gain tons of experience working at a cultural organisation
• Compensation is € 250 gross per month based on a full-time/3-5 days a week internship
Send us a short motivation and your resume in PDF + in case you have a link to your portfolio, mentioning you are applying for the oneminutes awards internship before 15th of october.
Please let us know when you can start. For questions you can contact:
Anja Masling -weekdays 020-5882409, email@example.com